Ossify Industries Pvt Ltd, respect Your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- Personally Identifiable Information/Correspondence Information: Following are the various Personally Identifiable and Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on Compaq, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with Us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transaction details may be preserved by Us for purposeof tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Platform.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by You in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by You or by a third party and which You wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information/Technical & Functional Information: When You use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your Cookie, IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable Us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
Cookie: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer that enables Us to recognize You (for example, as a registered user) when You visit our Platform, store your preferences and settings, enhance your experience by delivering content and advertising specific to your interests, perform research and analytics, track your use of our Services, and assist with security and administrative functions. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If You do accept a “cookie”, You thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by Us using that Cookie. If You donot accept a “Cookie”, Youmay not be able to use certain features and functionalities of the Platform if You do disable them. Whenever We uses a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and We in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage.
What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
Use of Information Collected:
We use personal information to provide the services You request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to You, we will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform You about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity(ies); enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request You to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc., to enhance your experience on the Platform and provide You access to the services being offered by Us, our affiliates or service partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree such update is for your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify You.
Sharing of Information Collected:
At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable Us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal/Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- Public disclosure based on law or reasonable grounds: including laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation, or at the request of the competent government departments.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure; however, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You understand that any information that You transfer to Us is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Platform or providing personally identifiable information to Us You agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to You at the email address You have provided to Us in these circumstances. Depending on where You live, You may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
As we value your personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection. As mentioned above we have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
You may withdraw your consent previously provided to us for a particular purpose by submitting a request, including collecting, using, and/or disclosing your personal information in our possession or control. Based on the specific service You are using; You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent, please note that You may not be able to continue receiving the full benefit of Compaq’s products and services. The withdrawal of your consent or authorization will not affect the validity of our processing carried out on the basis of the consent up until the point of withdrawal.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: